Pages

Wednesday 23 October 2019

Blogtober | Topic Tuesday 19 | #18

Here is another Topic Tuesday, this is a deep post haha.
 
Topic Tuesday
21st May 2019
What started the nail polish obsession?
 
My nail polish obsession started a couple of years ago. I used to actually bite my nails, then one day I put nail polish on and it just stuck. I have never looked back actually, I also loved reading blogs. I was obsessed with swatches too, there was a girl from the UK who swatched BarryM called the polish list. Unfortunately she stopped and I loved her. I have so many blogs that I used to read and now they don't blog anymore which is sad.

So I can guess you say that blogs was what my started my obsession. I am very happy with how I started this journey. I love these so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment