Pages

Monday 7 October 2019

Blogtober | Monthly Haul | January 19

Here is my monthly haul from January. 

This was a quiet month, I won't be including the Mani and Lola polishes. The first polishes I got were Lottie London Dream Daze, which is absolutely gorgeous. I love the green and the shimmer of this wow. Then I have Rimmel Hot Metal Love, this is so beautiful. This isn't a colour that I would usually go for. But it is great. I have some UK indie polishes. This is Elune By Emily, sadly they couldn't continue making nail polish anymore, but I managed to pick up three. You cant even see this polish because the idiot I am can't take a photo on this. I have got Zilpha, Mallory and Coco. The last three polishes are BarryM Rhubarb, Ginger and Spearmint. I cannot wait to get these on my nails. I know the photo is so dark, I am sorry. I am rubbish at taking these photos and also keeping up to date with my monthly hauls. This is what happens when you buy way too many polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment