Pages

Wednesday 16 October 2019

Blogtober | Breast Cancer Awareness | Pink Polishes

Here is my Breast Cancer Awareness pink polishes. October is breast cancer awareness month, I picked out my 5 favourite pink polishes.
 
Here are my 5 pink polishes, I have so many pink polishes and I rarely wear them. I am not sure why but these are my favourite pinks. I have OPI Starry Eyed For Dear Daniel, this is such a beautiful glitter. I really love this polish, I did this for an accent nail and fully regretted not doing a full manicure with it. I have Essie Watermelon, this was a one coater for me. I absolutely loved this. Perfect for summer. Then I have BarryM Fuchsia Kiss, this is a polish I recently wore. I will be posting a currently wearing of this very soon. I have Kiko 377 Apple Blossom, this is one beautiful pink cream polish. I am a huge fan of this. The last polish I have Essence Beam Me Up! I really love this polish, it is so gorgeous.

No comments:

Post a Comment