Pages

Thursday 17 October 2019

Blogtober | Topic Tuesday 19 | #16

I have another topic Tuesday for you.

TOPIC TUESDAY
7th May 2019
What polish brand do you have more of?
 
 
As you can see I have two brands, BarryM and Models Own. I love both of these brands they are just so amazing. BarryM is one of my favourite and I know that this will be expanding so much more because it is really great. I love them so much. I do have a few polishes that aren't in here because they were on the floor and also sorry about my slippers in the photo oops.

The next photo I have is Models Own, I love this brand. Unfortunately this brand no longer exists because it went into liquidation so I don't really have the opportunity to get too many of these. So when I see these I will try and pick them up because Models Own is one of my favourite brands I just love it so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment