Pages

Thursday 31 October 2019

Blogtober | Happy Halloween!

Happy Halloween guys!
Blogtober has officially come to an end, I missed out on 4 days. Which to me is pretty good. I was a bit worried that I would miss a million days, but I ready for blogmas actually. 25 days I am ready for you.

I have some Halloween themed polishes here. I do have one missing unfortunately because I am an idiot and left it out. I have Sparklea Monster Blood which is a gorgeous green. I have Painted Polish Jumpin Jack O Lantern, this is a gorgeous white crelly. I have a few Glam Polish, they are just so gorgeous. I really love this brand and I am very happy with these polishes. I have Glam Polish Ghoulish Delight, 1,2 Freddy's Coming For you, Little Shop Of Horrors. I have Nine Zero Jack O Lantern Juice. This is a gorgeous polish wow. Then the last one I have is Ard As Nails Pumpkin Juice, I have recently worn this polish and it is so gorgeous. I am in love with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment