Pages

Thursday 10 October 2019

Blogtober | Currently Wearing | #314

Here is a brand new mani! Lets have a look at it.
 
Here is Rimmel Give It Some Welly, this is a gorgeous grey. I really love grey nail polishes. I don't think that colour gets enough love really. I felt this was quite a patchy polish, it is beautiful though. This is my first mani which has been pintrest inspired, I have such an obsession with pintrest. I have so many wallpapers saved because I have so much inspiration. If you would like to follow me, click here. I never ever link my pintrest account down but I really should. It is just a great website. I love it. So these are the cutest watermelons. I love kawaii wallpapers so this is perfect. I will try and do more pintrest inspired manis.

No comments:

Post a Comment