Pages

Wednesday 6 November 2019

Mani & Lola Polish Overview

Here I am showing you all of the amazing polishes that I got in my 12 months of Mani and Lola Boxes.
I have counted these polishes so many times. I am pretty sure it is 46, but you know when you doubt yourself and just constantly kept thinking I have done it wrong. But I don't think I did. So out of these polishes I have used OPI Samurai Breaks A Nail, Morgan Taylor Up In The Air Heart, Artistic Heart Of Chrome and Jessica Cheeky.

Overall I only got two of the same polish as I already own BarryM Razzle Dazzle and China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy. I am so happy with that outcome, I was a little worried that I would get a lot of the same polishes.
I will try my hardest to use these as I do have so many polishes. I know that is what they all say. But I do want to swatch a few of these instead of doing nail art over the top of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment