Pages

Sunday 2 July 2017

Wishlist #176

First of all how are we alrady in July, what is going on with 2017. I feel it will be Christmas before we even know it. This is only a small wishlist, I really need to update my lists and they are some old polishes and I am yet to add brand new ones on it.

 
Polishes Mentioned:
1. Models Own - Tropical Green - £5.00
2. Models Own - Prude Nude - £5.00
3. Cheeky - Glitter Bug - ?
 
Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. Models Own - Tropical Green - If you are thinking while reading this, I bet you have that. Well then you are right ha-ha. I haven't used it yet (shock horror!). But this the perfect grass kind of green it is bloody stunning. I am planning to do a huge swatch wheel of green beauties and this will more than likely be on there.
 
2. Models Own - Prude Nude - This polish is not me at all, but I kind of like it in a odd way. It reminds me of a interview shade. Even if you weren't allowed nail polish in your office and wanted a pretty nude shade then this would be absolutely perfect. It is very nice, just not for me.
 
3. Cheeky - Glitter Bug - I wish I could remember where I saw this brand, I just cant remember. It is a very pretty silver glitter. If only I could zoom in as I am pretty sure it is a bar glitter, I know bar glitter isn't too everybody's standards.

No comments:

Post a Comment