Pages

Tuesday 4 July 2017

Currently Wearing | #159

I am slowly catching up with my currently wearing's. I finish work this week, so I am hopefully going to get much more posted because I have a lot of ideas in my mind.
 
Today I am wearing Glitter Baby Nails Water Lily. Glitter Baby nails is a UK indie brand, I am pretty sure you can still buy from her Etsy website but she hasn't posted anything on Instagram since March. So I am hoping you still can. Click on the link to see my haul from January. I love the shade, it is like the perfect Spring green. When I wore this, it was possibly one of the hottest days of the year which is brand for nail polish. This was so hard to apply, I don't know whether because it was super hot it just decided to work in the unbelievably hot UK sun (which we rarely experience!). It was pretty gloopy at you can see on one of my nails has gone a little thicker than the others. I was pretty disappointed by it, I am hoping it was just the weather making it gloopy as it isn't like it now. But overall I absolutely loved the polish, just the polish didn't love the heat which I fully agree with.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no, it's a shame it was gloopy but let's just hope it was the warm air temp making it dry super quickly.
    It's a pretty colour so def try it again when it's cooler.
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I am hoping that was why it was like it. I do have 4 others from this brand that I will try soon xx

      Delete