Pages

Saturday 22 July 2017

TAG | Ugly Pretty Colours

This was supposed to be up ages ago, no idea why I forgot about it. But anyway, this is my ugly pretty colours. This was a tag which was set up by Clare Gray over on Youtube. If you don't go and watch her videos then I suggest you go over now. She is amazing!
Ugly Pretty colours are probably my favourite nail polishes colours. I am obsessed with them all. I have BarryM Mustard, this is the perfect autumn polish. I cannot wait to wear this next year as I have ideas already. The next one is OPI Uh Oh Roll Down The Window, what a funny name but this is such a ugly colour but I am in love with it. Primark Brulee, now this is more of a mauve polish than a brown. But I can see why people wouldn't pick this up because it might not be the prettiest. NYC Midtown Mink, this is a really deep chocolate brown. You can't pick up NYC in shops anymore, they got rid of all of the stands. So this may not be relatively available anymore. This is AVON Marmalady, this seems to have featured quite a bit yet I still haven't worn it. China Glaze Harvest Moon, this is absolutely perfect for Halloween time. It is beautiful. Now this one is just like radioactive slime, Models Own Flip Flop, I have never loved a polish as much as this one in my life. I am so happy I have already worn this. The next polish is Sally Hansen Tippy Taupe, I am an absolute sucker for brown polishes, I have no idea what my fascination with them are but I love them. The next one is BeautyUK Urban Jungle, this has a special place in my heart. When I did my teaching assistant apprenticeship, one of the little boys said it looked like sick (it does I know!). I will always keep this polish reminding me of my time there. The last polish I have mentioned is AVON Citrionized, this is a very weird colour but I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment