Pages

Friday 14 July 2017

Season Picks | Summer 2017

This post may be coming to you a little later than I had originally planned, I had this written down to blog about and completely forgot about it. But it is here now, these are my summer picks.
Lets start with Essie Fashion Playground, this is showing up a lot brighter than it is on the picture. It is more like a muted mint than a really bright one. It also has silver shimmer running through it, whether that shows up on the nail we will have to see. The next one is OPI Hello Hawaii Ya? This is also coming up a different colour, this is a lot brighter than it really is. This is a stunning dusty purple which I think would be perfect for any season. The nxt polish is KIKO Strawberry Milk, I bought this is in a pretty big haul (which is still yet to be posted ooops!). This is a stunning polish that would be perfect on your toes. Next is the fabulous Ard As Nails Selfie Stick which is a neon green with beautiful holographic running through it. The last polish from the first 5 is Models Own Shades, this is absolutely beautiful. I wouldn't say it was a Barbie or a fluorescent pink, it is sort of in the middle. I am not sure why I haven't worn this one yet. 

I have Kiko Light Misty Green, this is stunning. I am impressed with this one and I cannot wait to get through my kiko polishes. The next one is Orly Ole, a beautiful coral and I imagine this would have a very good formula. I have Sinful Colors Blue By You, this is a stunning blue polish which has a beautiful shimmer running through it. I have BarryM Pink Lemonade, this would look crazy if you had a sun tan. This would look stunning with some stamping over the top. The last polish is Primark Sunset Strip which is the brightest orange that I have ever ever seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment