Pages

Friday 30 June 2017

Currently Wearing | #158

I have got another Hayley's cartoon nails for you guys. This was supposed to be Wallace from 'Wallace & Gromit' when I deided to do this, sadly the person who did the voice of Wallace passed away.

I used ELF Party Purple, this was a strange polish. The first oat was very watery but it didn't run down my fingers which I expected when I applied it. The second coat levelled it out much better, but I did have bald patches and could have probably done with a third coat just to make it better. But I kept it with two. I have to admit this was an absolute nail fail, it didn't go as well as I was hoping. The yellow thing you see there is actually a block of cheese because that is what he ate all the time. I am a little disappointed with how it went, but you always practice.

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute mani and a lovely way to remember how amazing Wallace and Grommit were. I loved that show much.
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete