Pages

Tuesday 25 July 2017

Currently Wearing | #162

This is the second prompt for the Glam Nail Challenge. The prompt for this was watermelon. I have to admit when I saw watermelon was on the list of prompts I knew I needed to do. That is how much I have wanted to do watermelon nails haha.
 
Who wins the award for the easiest clean up award, that would be me oops. I was obviously so excited about using this polish I clearly forgot to take a picture.
 
I used Revlon Buttercup which I picked up in poundland. You cannot go wrong with a poundland bargain can you. I suggest you check out what polishes they have because they always seem to have revlons. I am not a huge fan of yellow, but this is stunning. I am surprised at how much I actually really like this colour. It just makes you look really summery. It took 2/3 coats on some nails, I did find this quite streaky. But I suppose with such a pale colour you have to expect that sometimes. I love how the watermelon pieces came out, I will be doing more watermelon nails in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment