Pages

Tuesday 11 July 2017

Currently Wearing | #160

This is a very special currently wearing. Keep reading to see why.
 
I was absolutely honoured to be invited to participate in the Cancer Awareness Collab by the amazing Chloe over at TippedOffNails. Click the link to find out more about her story and see her amazing swatches. Chloe is 6 months clear of cancer and was running race for life when this was posted. It is amazing to be a part of such an amazing community. The only prompt was to use the ribbon and paint your nails any colour you wanted. I used Miss Beauty Mermaid, which I got from Home Buys for £1.99 or £1. It is absolutely stunning, this polish will be up there for sure as a favourite at the end of the year.
                   
Here is the amazing collage, its incredible how a community can come together for something like this. The nail art community is so good on instagram, I know instagram has changed what with the algorithms and stuff which isn't great. But I have spoken to a lot of amazing people on there and hopefully it can only grow and get bigger.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh this polish is gorgeous and I love your design for the collab. I saw these polishes in Pound World and just walked past them (I was in a rush), but this colour is so beautiful.
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its absolutely stunning isn't it. Its funny I never expected anything from this polish just because I have never heard of them before, but I have fallen in love with it. Thank you so much xx

      Delete