Pages

Saturday 15 July 2017

Polish Of The Month | June

This post is a bit later than it should be (no shock!). I picked two polishes instead of a nail art as I just couldn't decide what nail art I liked the best.
 
Here is my first pick for polish of the month. This is Miss Beauty Mermaid. This is absolutely stunning, I still can't get over how beautiful this is. This applied in two coats and was very smooth. I think I am more impressed by this because it was £1 and I have never heard of the brand before that is why I was so shocked and surprised. Don't you love when that happens, basically I shouldn't have judged it because I have never heard of it before.
This is Cuccio Mint Condition. Now we all know by now how much of a sucker I am for any green polishes, so this is no shock that this appears in my favourites does it. I received this in a nail box and have just got around to wearing this. But this took 2/3 coats because I felt there was some bald spots on my nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment