Pages

Sunday 30 July 2017

Wishlist #178

I haven't been blogging for a while, I haven't been able to take photos. But starting August, I hope to have lots more posts. Also another note, there won't be any pictures featuring in my wishlists anymore due to the fact that paint is no longer (booooo!).

Products Mentioned:
1. BarryM - Lemon Ice Cream - £2.99
2. Models Own - Luis Lemon - £4.99
3. Revlon - Buttercup -?
4. Essie - Bobbinng For Bauble - £7.99

5. Maybelline - Winter Baby - £2.99
6. Bourjois - Amande Defile - ?

Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. BarryM - Lemon Ice Cream -  I already own this, this is the last one out of the ice cream collection that I needed. I picked this up in poundland actually. If you live in the UK, there are quite a few BarryM's that are in there at the moment. I am not usually yellow kind of person, but this is amazing, I will be using it probably for some nail art soon.

2. Models Own - Luis Lemon - This is from the neon collection. I am sure this collection was one of the first ones that I was really into. But I don't own this one because I am not a fan of yellow nail polishes. But his would be great for some cool nail art.

3. Revlon - Buttercup - I also own this and I picked it up at poundland too. I am sure this was a pretty hyped polish, when I wore it I really enjoyed it. This is a yellow but kind of a really strange one. It is really smooth and creamy.

4. Essie - Bobbing For Bauble - First of all can I say how much I love the name. This is from the Christmas collection ages ago. It is more of a deep blue than a navy. It is stunning, I haven't seen many really dark polishes from Essie like this.

5. Maybelline - Winter Baby - Maybelline isn't a brand that I usually look at or really have many. I don't know why because it is sold in my local shops. I should really try ad look for these. Remember that tag I did - I bouht it for the name, this would be one of those. I am a winter baby.

6. Bourjois - Amande Defile - This is a really mint/blue. I don't tend to gravitate for Bourjois polishes either, I am not sure why I don't really look at them. I feel Bourjois are more of a makeup brand and I don't see any new polishes releases from this brand. But the one I have tried, I really liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment