Pages

Sunday 9 July 2017

Wishlist #177

Guys I am finally back. My blogging mojo is back as of today, I have lots of posts planned for this summer. I have so much to do yet I never have enough time to take the pictures, but now I do. So look out for lots of content these next two months.

Polishes Mentioned:
1. MUA - Spearmint - £1.00
2. MUA - White Wash - £1.00
3. MUA - Posy - £1.00
4. MUA - Lavender - £1.00
 
Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. MUA - Spearmint - Okay I have officially decided, this is my perfect polish. This is beautiful and I find this to be perfect when you have a sun tan because it would make you look so amazing.
 
2. MUA - White Wash - This is very pretty and it is a white polish. I actually can't find a picture of this at all. But it is probably just like any other white polish. I am not sure if MUA even sell nail polish anymore, I actually can't remember the last time I looked at the makeup stand.
 
3. MUA - Posy - This is one of those pink polishes that can look different on any skin tone. When I was searching for this on Google, it looked really differed on my photos. I kind of like that about nail polishes, but I am not sure if this would suit me. I am more of a brighter pink and I don't even wear pink that often, so maybe I will change that.
 
4. MUA - Lavender - This is always going to be a stable in everyone's collections, I don't have this one. I also couldn't find a picture of this one anywhere. When I looked at the few swatches that I saw on this, it is very pretty and a crisp manicure.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think MUA do so these polishes will stay on your wish list forever. I did get some at one point and the quality wasn't that good. I think the tiny bottles ensured the polish thickened quicker and they tended to be unusable after 1 or 2 goes (for me anyway).
    Vicky x
    @thepolish

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's not good haha. I think I have only worn one so I might need to wear the other ones xx

      Delete