Pages

Wednesday 19 July 2017

Currently Wearing | #161

This is the start of the glam nail challenge for July. I realised as I was looking through my instagram, my last currenly wearing should be in between this challenge as that was when it was posted. But I actually done this one at the end of the month but it wasn't posted until start of July as that's when the entries needed to be in. Okay enough rambling, lets see my octopus nails.

The prompt for this was 'Octopus'. I had no idea what to do at first, so of course I went onto trusty Google and that helped obviously. I found a design from the very talented 'One Nail To Rule Them All'. I am the biggest fan of her, she was actually the first blogger on nails I was fully into.
 
I used Models Own White Light, I have to be honest I am not into white nails at all. I don't know if it is because they just remind of tippex. But I really enjoyed this polish, it may have changed my view on white nails. I just wish I could pull it off. I have used loads of different polishes. I cannot tell you what colours I used, so I wish I could tell you. This defiantly needs to change and write what other polishes I used when I do nail art.
 
This is my thumb nail. This never ever gets shown in my pictures. I couldn't leave out of this little cutie could I.

No comments:

Post a Comment