Pages

Sunday 25 June 2017

Wishlist #175

It is wishlist time again, this is all based on the brand Models Own which is my favourite brand.

 
Polishes Mentioned:
1. Models Own - Persian Pink - £4.99
2. Models Own - Bermuda Blue - £4.99
3. Models Own - Caribbean Crush - £4.99
4. Models Own - Long Beach Peach - £4.99
 
Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. Models Own - Persian Pink - I have already got this polish, it is absolutely stunning. I have been meaning to wear this soon but I keep forgetting to wear it. That's what happens when you have over 1000 polishes. I always forget what polishes I need to wear.

2. Models Own - Bermuda Blue - This is stunning, I do love me a blue. I actually thought I already had this. But I don't for some reason, I suppose I do have a lot of the hyper gel blues. I am sure I will go and get this because it is really pretty. I do love myself a blue.

3. Models Own - Caribbean Crush - I own this too ha-ha. But it absolutely stunning, of course I haven't worn it yet. I am such an awful blogger. I will get round to it one day, I promise. It is more like a deep orange.

4. Models Own - Long Beach Peach - I haven't seen many peach polishes being bought out actually. I suppose peach doesn't always suit some skin tones. I have this too but I am questioning whether it will suit my skin tone though.

No comments:

Post a Comment