Pages

Tuesday 20 June 2017

Currently Wearing | #156

I am a little behind on these posts, I always plan that I wont be but in reality I always will be. I am going to be putting a lot more effort in blogging from now on, I am have been seriously lacking.
 
I used BarryM Pinkin Out Loud, this is such a pretty nail polish. I am so happy with how it went, and I am very thrilled with the formula. This was the first nail polish I have worn from the sunset daylight curing range, and I liked it. Seeing as it is Hayley's Cartoon nails I decided I would have piglet nails. I mean piglet is one of my favourite characters. How cute does piglet look, also has the perfect arching of eyebrows ha-ha. But on the other hand the striping tape didn't come out as well as I wanted it to. For some reason it really sunk into my nail polish, but I am very happy with how this looks. Also the nail polish took 2/3 coats

2 comments:

  1. How funny that I didn't see piglet until I read your post and then it clearly couldn't be anything else. I must be blind or at least too excited by that lovely pink!
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha its probably because I rarely wear pink nail polishes. It just made you all excited hahah! xx

      Delete