Pages

Saturday 3 June 2017

Currently Wearing | #155

This currently wearing is a special one. I was asked to be a part of a Brain Tumour Awareness nail collab. All you needed to do was have a grey nail polish and have the ribbon on your nails somewhere. That is what I did, scroll down to see the full collage. There was a lot of amazing people involved in this collab. I can't wait to do more, I am very excited to see what happens this year.
 
 
I used Models Own Lunar Grey which I have been planning to wear for ages and just haven't got round to wearing it. I absolutely loved this nail polish, it is incredible. I wasn't sure at first whether it would suit my skin tone but I instantly fell in love with this beauty. I just used a white nail polish for the rest of the design, I have a small ribbon and some flowers. I also wrote love too, I am surprised how well that came out as I am usually rubbish at writing words. But I think you need love especially when you are going through something so horrible as cancer.
 

2 comments:

  1. Love this mani and it's so lovely you joined in with this tag.
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I loved joining in hopefully there will be some more xx

      Delete