Pages

Wednesday 7 June 2017

Polish Of The Month | May

Can you believe another month has ended, wow this is crazy. Lets see what polishes I loved in the month of May.


POLISH OF THE MONTH
This is the amazing Polish Me Royalty Alice. this is so unique to anything I have ever seen. This is so amazing I can see why I saw lots of people talking about this when it come out. It is a baby blue, it is such pale blue with gold flecks running through it. It is stunning, I used two coats but looking back I probably have used another coat.

POLISH OF THE MONTH
I have a second polish and this is absolutely beautiful. This is Models Own Lunar Grey. This is a polish which has taken me by surprise it is stunning. I have no idea why I wasn't so sure on this polish, I couldn't stop looking at my nails when I put this on. I have to say if there is anymore grey nail polishes like this, I am going to get them straight away. I am in love with it.
 

NAIL ART OF THE MONTH
This is one of my favourite nail art I did this month, I used my Tottenham nail art. If you didn't know I am a very big football fan and this is one of my favourites. BarryM is one of my favourite brands and I can sense this year me wearing quite a lot of them.

2 comments:

  1. Love your polishes of the month, grey is a different choice for this time of year but it's always a good choice!
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlisy

    ReplyDelete