Pages

Wednesday 14 June 2017

TAG | Polishes That Are Me In A Bottle

This was a perfect tag for me. This is the polishes that are me in a bottle. This may be that they represent me or you think of me when you see a polish colour or formula.

First I have Essie Bikini So Teeny, this is a different polish that I would usually go for. I mean I absolutely love blue nail polishes and cornflower blue is one of my favourite polishes.
 
The next one is BeautyUK Urban Jungle, this is such a poopy colour but I absolutely love colours like this. Look out for the blog post of ugly pretty colours. This is such a disgusting colour in reality, but this is my favourite colour. I think these sort of colours represents me so much in a bottle.
 
Now Models Own Flip Flop, this is such a radioactive polish. I absolutely love this, it is such a disgusting colour and so different to anything I have in my collection. I know a lot of people liked this one because it is so different and this is me in a bottle.
 
OPI Uh Oh Roll Down The Window - I am sure if other people did this tag they wouldn't chose this one. Nope it isn't a great colour but this is just me. I absolutely love these colours and I feel comfortable when I am wearing these. There is something about this colour that just makes me so happy.

Orly Snowcone, blues are one of my favourite colours on my nails and I absolutely love this. I know this is a very popular polish as I am sure you are all aware too. This is always being talked about.
 
Models Own Emerald Green, this again is one of my favourite polishes ever. It is emerald green with a stunning gold dust running through it. I am so happy with this one, if you can pick it up I would highly recommend this one..
 
KIKO 296 Green Meadow, the formula of this polish wasn't great but again this makes me happy. Any green nail polish makes me happy actually no matter what kind of green it will be on my nails.
 
Essie Sew Psyched - I don't see this one talked about as much as other essies and it makes me sad. This is one of my all time favourite polishes, if I wasn't doing the untried year I would defiantly have this on my nails again. It is a silky smooth khaki green and it is perfect for all year round. Also a perfect formula for Essie.
 
Rimmel Hottie Choccie, I am obsessed with brown polishes. I know this is a brown with orange running through and this makes me happy. I wish brown nail polishes got talked about more often. I don't know what it is brown polishes that makes me feel good, but they really do.
 
China Glaze Better Not Pout. Now this one you probably wouldn't think that would represent me. I am a pink fan but I don't feel as comfortable when I wear it as I do when I have greens and blues. But this pink did stand out for me when I tried it.
 
I would love if you would tell me what polishes that is you in a bottle and what colours do you prefer wearing. Also is there any green polishes you want to buy (I mean I don't need persuading honest!)

No comments:

Post a Comment