Pages

Tuesday 27 June 2017

Monthly Haul | April

OH MY. I am so behind with these posts, wow I need to get my bum in gear and get going with these posts.
 
Here is my poundland buys, lets see what I bought. As you can see I kind of went a little crazy oops. So sinful colors have recently got the Kylie Jenner in recently. I bought Kustom Fit, Magik Touch, Acid Wash, Fuschia U! and Innocent. I then have three Revlons in Buttercup, Bonsai and Spanish Moss. I also have one Nails Inc in Glastonbury, which is am kind of gutted that I didn't wear this at the weekend just for the fun of it.
 

Then I went a bit crazy in TkMaxx and on Nail Polish Direct, John Lewis. The polishes which I bought from Nail Polish Direct were OPI Give Me Space, China Glaze - Fairy Dust, Seas & Greetings, Pearl Jammin, Good Tideings, Purple Fiction. The polishes I got from TkMaxx were Leighton Denny Blue Breeze which is actually my first Leighton Denny. I have two OPI greens in Christmas Gone Plaid and I'm Soo Swamped. The two polishes I bought (well I didn't they were bought by my dad) were OPI Meet Me At Star Ferry and Is That A Spear In Your Pocket?

 
Now this is a random haul here, I went crazy with BarryM molten metals and got holographic lights, blue glacier and gold rush. The three kikos I have a tangerine, melon and electric melon which is a blue polish. Hmmm that makes zero sense. I have two polishes from Claire's in Rome and Strawberry Glitter which is a scented polish. Also essence is becoming one of my favourite brands, Keep calm and glow on, happy girls shine brighter and good limes.
 
What a crazy haul, its fair to say I have bought a lot more since then oops. I have no problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment