Pages

Friday 23 June 2017

Currently Wearing | #157

I am slowly catching up with blogging, this month I just haven't felt like posting much. I am getting back into it, so hopefully I will be posting more.
 
I am wearing Cuccio Mint Condition, this was from a nailbox from ages ago. This is such a stunning polish, you know I am obsessed with mint and any green polish. This took two coats as far as I can remember, this levelled out quite well. Cuccio is a brand that I don't see many people talk about, is it a big brand? After trying this brand for the first time I am sure I am going to try some more as you can pick them up at Nail Polish Direct and I saw one I really liked already.

2 comments:

  1. This polish is stunning and I love Cuccio, it is weird how it's not massive in the nail world. Can't wait to see what else you pick from them.
    Vicky x
    @thepolishlist

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know I wonder why, its a really good brand. Hopefully I can see some more I like xx

      Delete