Pages

Sunday 11 June 2017

Wishlist #173

It is wishlist time once again, I decided I wouldn't post last week as my internet was playing up so I couldn't get this post ready.

Polishes Mentioned:
1. China Glaze - Grass Is Lime Greener - £4.99
2. Models Own - Paradise Pink - £4.99
3. OPI - Mod About You - £7.95
4. OPI - Hawaiian Orchid - £7.95

Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. China Glaze - Grass Is Lime Greener - I actually own this polish, I bought it last year when I went into Sally's beauty supply. That shop is an absolute godsend wow wow. This is a stunning neon and I can't wait to find a time to wear this polish. I hope in the summer it will be the perfect time to wear it..

2. Models Own - Paradise Pink - This is a really pretty light pink. I am not sure if the name is right for the colour though. It is pretty though, it would be absolutely perfect for nail art.

3. OPI - Mod About You - Again this is a light pink. It is a bit brighter than the previous one I spoke about. I am pretty sure this is a very popular polish and very highly talked about.

4. OPI - Hawaiian Orchid - Now this polish confused me slightly, it said on one page I looked at that is a nail envy polish. But it hadn't got the label on so I wonder if this polish was originally a remake. But its stunning, pink is a colour I have a lot of but not a colour I gravitate towards too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment