Pages

Sunday 18 June 2017

Wishlist #174

I am back!
I hope you are enjoying the hot weather we are having in the UK at the moment. I think its a bit too hot for me, so I am keeping inside. But this is the warmest it has been in ages. Hopefully it cools down a little, but maybe still being sunny.

                                            

Polishes Mentioned: 1. OPI - I Can't Hear Myself Pink - ?
2. Models Own - Purple Orchid - £4.99
3. Model Own - Powder Blue - £4.99
4. Models Own - Midsummer Mauve - £4.99

Why Do I Want These Polishes?
1. OPI - I Can't Hear Myself Pink - This is absolutely stunning, I saw a swatch of this and it looked gorgeous. I don't think you can get this anymore though and I am sure its discontinued anyway. But I can look and admire though..

2. Models Own - Purple Orchid - This polish is absolutely gorgeous, I completely forgot that I actually own this. Does anybody do that when you forget what polishes you have. But I do remember when I swatched this one it was a lot of a gellier consistency then any of the other hypergel polishes.

3. Models Own - Powder Blue - I love this, it is so pretty. I feel this isn't your usual light baby blue. I kind of wished I got this now as it is so sunning. I will have to see is they still sell this one as Models Own seemed to discontinue some models own polishes.

4. Models Own - Midsummer Mauve - This confuses me this polish, it isn't really a mauve. It looks more like a brown in the bottle but when I saw swatches it was defiantly a mauve. I am still unsure about colours, this does look like a brown though.

No comments:

Post a Comment