Pages

Sunday 16 March 2014

A Nail Polish Collection - Primark

Here is another nail polish collection post. This time it is Primark, there are only four nail polishes in this one so its all small post.
 
Red - I don't really use a lot of red nail polishes in all honesty. I think that may be something to do with the fact I am a Tottenham supporter and I honestly cant deal with the colour red. Sad but true comment.
 
Purple - This is a dark purple colour, I think I may have worn this once but I cant remember because I have so many nail polishes so its hard to know what you wear. But its a very pretty colour.

Black - I am sure it s a staple polish colour in your nail polish collection. I don't use this polish that much because I don't really know what to do with black nail polishes. But I think it will be perfect for nail art.

Pink - Its always a good idea to have pink nail polish, I just love having pink nail polishes in my collection as they are always that one colour you can never get enough off. Well in my opinion that's the colour I've probably got enough of.

No comments:

Post a Comment