Pages

Friday 7 March 2014

Haul | Models Own

I know I have shown you these polishes already. But I have really decided that I am just going to talk about these nail polishes. So here we go, lets have a look at my nail polishes.
 
Apple Pie - Fruit Pastel Collection
This is another one from the fruit pastel collection, I also have Blueberry Muffin. This is so cute and the scent of this polish smells incredible. It is beautiful I mean how can you not love a scented nail polish.
 
Rocket - Firework Collection
Here is another glitter, this is why it is called the firework collection. I just love this polish it would look perfect as an accent nail or whatever you call them. I love this colour as well, it is so pretty.
 
Disco Inferno - Mirrorball Collection
Models Own have got so many glitter nail polishes. This looks just like autumn that is why I love this colour because it reminds me of leaves. Yes very weird but I just love it.
 
Pukka Purple - Neon Collection
This is Pukka Purple from the Neon collection, this is just so pretty. It is really bright I just love it. I cant wait to use it when it gets hotter as it can stand out and look incredible.
 
 Blue Glint - Hyper Gel
This is such a pretty polish, I love the look of this especially after using BarryM - Gelly Hi-Shine, it is apparently just like that. I really love the colour and it just looks so pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment