Pages

Sunday 30 March 2014

A Nail Polish Collection - BarryM

I have got a nail polish collection post again for you. This is my favourite brand and this is BarryM. I am pretty sure this is the biggest one yet! I just love BarryM nail polishes. So here we go, this could be a long one!

Green Berry - A bright pink shade
 
Huckleberry - A really light blue shade
 
Key Lime - Bright lime colour - my favourite shade
 
Guava - A odd type green - dark shade
 
Lychee - A nude shade

Dusky Mauve - Dusky mauve as stated
 
Rose Quartz - Small chunks of white and pink glitter
 
Berry Ice Cream - A lilac muted shade
 
Strawberry Ice Cream - Cute Barbie pink
 
Pink Sapphire Glitter - Small pieces of glitter in pink, silver and dark pink
 
No Name - No named dark glitter
 
Mushroom - Dark nude - my favourite as well
Pink Princess - Gorgeous pink light glitter
 
Dolly Mixture - Small pieces of glitter - pink, blue, white and gold - such a beautiful polishes
 
Burgundy Crush - A Matte deep red shade
 
Limited Edition - Pink shade

No comments:

Post a Comment