Pages

Saturday 8 March 2014

A Nail Polish Wishlist #16

Here is another wishlist, I have to admit these are my favourite posts because it shows you what I have been enjoying and what I really want. So here we go lets have a look what's in the weeks wishlist.
Products Mentioned:
1. Sinful Colours - Call You Later - £1.99
2. Maybelline - Carbon Grey - £4.49
3. Maybelline - Divine Wine - £4.49
4. NYC - Lazy Sundae - £2.49
TOTAL - £13.46
 
Why I want these products?
1. Sinful Colours - Call You Later - Now this is a really strange colour nail polish, I have never seen a colour like this before. This is really pretty, I have seen a lot of sinful colours with a lot of glitter in. I just think that they are so pretty. 
 
2. Maybelline - Carbon Grey - This is a really nice grey colour, I think its really pretty. I have got so many dark colour polishes. But I haven't got any grey polishes like this actually. I like Maybelline polishes as they are very pretty and have a huge range of colours.
 
3. Maybelline -Divine Wine - This is another Maybelline polish, it is so pretty and I think that these red wine tones are very pretty especially for winter. I just love them. I haven't got a big collection of red wine colours actually, so that may be something that I would go and get.
 
4. NYC - Lazy Sundae - I love NYC nail polishes as they are so creamy. This blue is incredible as it is such a nice colour. It is like a dark blue tone and it always good to have one of those colours in my huge collection that I have got.

No comments:

Post a Comment