Pages

Sunday 23 March 2014

A Nail Polish Collection - MUA

Here is the MUA collection, I love MUA. But I have to admit I haven't really used a lot of the nail polishes before.

Amaretto Crush - This is a really cute pink/peach shade. I love the name as well as its really adorable. I think this is one of my new faves I will wear this very soon.
 
U R FAB - This is a dark pink and I have to admit that they are my favourite kind. It is so wearable with anything and I just love them.
 
Rose Dust - I am pretty sure that this isn't even the name of this polish. But its just so cute. It has gone really strange which really makes me angry because its a really good polish.
 
Koala Bear - Now this is a cute polish, I have recently just showed you a picture of this in my nail Wednesday, if you would like to have a look at the post then click here.  

No comments:

Post a Comment