Pages

Saturday 29 March 2014

A Nail Polish Wishlist #19

Here is another wishlist for you today, I love how this wishlist has got quite a different colour range in. So I hope you like this one.
 
                                   
Polishes Mentioned:
1. Rimmel - Moon Walking - £3.99
2. OPI - Strawberry Margarita - £11.95
3. Rimmel - Salon Pro - Grape Sorbet - £4.49
4. Revlon - Secluded Beach - £6.49
TOTAL - £26.92
 
Why I Want These Polishes?  
1. Rimmel - Moon Walking - This is such a pretty polish, I just love how it looks and I love a glitter polish as you all know but this shouldn't be used as a top coat maybe just a polish all over the nails. I really think its so pretty.
 
2. OPI - Strawberry Margarita - This polish is beautiful, I love a colour like this because well who cant get enough of a pink nail polish. I certainly cant I just love baby pink colours and probably have enough colours of the pink rainbow - of course if pink was in the rainbow which it isn't ha-ha!
 
3. Rimmel - Salon Pro - Grape Sorbet - This is a pretty shade, I don't even know what type of colour this is, its really pretty though. Its just like a grape, I really like the shade of this and I think I will get something like this.
 
4. Revlon - Secluded Beach - This is a beautiful nude shade, I really love the shade of this. It is such a pretty shade and I cant wait to get this. The only Revlon's polishes that I have is glitter shade colours which I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment