Pages

Saturday 22 March 2014

A Nail Polish Wishlist #18

I have got another nail polish wishlist, this one is mainly drugstore and high end polishes. I am probably more likely to get drugstore nail polishes, then wishing to spend so much money for a polish.

Polishes Mentioned:
1. NYC - Rock Muse - £1.99
2. OPI - Got To Date A Knight - £11.95
3. OPI - I Have A Herring Problem - £11.95
4. Sleek - Coffee, Tea Or Me - £2.99
5. Sally Hansen - Scarlet Fever - £6.99
6. Rimmel - Navy Seal - £4.49
TOTAL -  £40.36
 
Why I Want These Polishes?
1. NYC - Rock Muse - I really don't know what this polish is even called because I thought it was called something different. But I really like it as it a glitter red and I am sure we all like a coloured glitter polish like me.

2. OPI - Got To Date A Knight - This is a nude pink, you are never going to believe this but I really don't have this colour in my collection. I think I may go out and get one of these pale pink shades soon.

3. OPI - I Have A Herring Problem - I love this blue polish, its such a cute name. I think this is like a denim shade, its just a cute colour.
4. Sleek - Coffee, Tea Or Me - A few weeks ago, I didn't even know that Sleek sold nail polishes. As I don't tend to have a look at the Sleek stand even though I feel that they are out of price range. But the nail polishes are just the perfect size polish and price. I love the shade, its just like tea should be.
 
5. Sally Hansen - Scarlet Fever - This is such a beautiful red wine shade! I just love this colour. I feel that's its beautiful.
 
6. Rimmel - Navy Seal - This polish is a beautiful colour, I just love it. I cant even explain how much I want this polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment