Pages

Thursday 13 March 2014

TOP 5 | Blues / Greens

Here is another one of my TOP 5 nail polishes. This weeks I have decided to do a blue/green colour.

AVON - Turquoise Pop - I have only worn this once but I really like it. I just think its so pretty. I feel that not many people talk about AVON polishes. But I for one love them.

BarryM - Greenberry - This is a very similar colour to the turquoise pop by AVON. I really like this though. I think its such a pretty shade as it makes your hands look incredibly tanned, which is a good thing for me because I am very pale.
 
Technic - Seafoam - This is a really pretty polish, I actually haven't worn this in a long time actually. It is like a dark green. I really like this polish.
 

2True - Shade 18 - Now this is one of my favourites, its a light blue and I am a big lover of blues. I really like 2true nail polishes as haven't been able to find a fault in these polishes so far.
Miss Sporty - Blue Bath - I really like this nail polish, I like miss sporty polishes. I think they are just so pretty and the colour is really cute. 
 
Obviously all of these products will be included in the nail polish Wednesday. So I hope you enjoy this because you will be getting a much closer view very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment