Pages

Saturday 15 March 2014

A Nail Polish Wishlist #17

Here is another wishlist today. I have to admit I only have two polishes as I couldn't find the last picture of the polish anywhere which was a bit odd. But here we go lets have a look at what I have in my wishlist.
 

Products Mentioned:
1. NYC - Rosy Knows - £2.49
2. Orly - Life's A Peach - £5.99
3. NYC - Midtown Mink - £2.49
TOTAL - £10.97


Why I get these products?
1. NYC - Rosy Knows - This is such a cute and girly colour. I just think its a perfect winter rose pink. I think that this is so pretty and you all know how much I love NYC nail polishes as they are just perfect for the price and have a lot of different colours.

2. Orly - Life's A Peach - This is a cute colour, I really like it because it is just really cute and girly. I feel that it is peach, I don't think I even have anything that looks this in my nail polish collection. So really it is always good to have every single colour in your collection.


3. NYC - Midtown Mink - This is kind of cheating as I already have this nail polish and it is a really dark brown. I am pretty sure you all know I love my dark browns and nudes. I just like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment