Pages

Saturday 7 December 2013

Products I Use.

I have been thinking for a while, what new posts shall I make. Seeing as I cant do any nail designs as I don't have my nail art kit just yet. So I just decided to show you what products I use when I take off my polish and stuff.

Superdrug Nail Polish Remover - Acetone Formula
This is pretty annoying this remover. I don't know why but when I took my polish off. It just didn't even budge. I hope that it was just that nail polish, but this is quite hard to use after a while.

Only Natural - Nail Varnish Remover
This is the nail polish remover I use, as you can tell there is hardly anything in the bottle. I have decanted another remover into the bottle. I really like this one. But it just doesn't take glitter off at all which really annoys me.

Base and Top Coats
This is one of the base coats I use - 3 in 1 base coat, ridge filler and growth enhancer. This is from superdrug. This is really good to use as the base coat. I have seen a different in the ridges of my nails. I have a clear top coat which I have no idea where it is from. But I love both of these products. I have to admit I am terrible with a top coat because I always forget to put one on.

No comments:

Post a Comment