Pages

Monday 30 December 2013

Overall | Favourites 2O13

Here is my favourite nail polishes of 2013. I hope you enjoy this!
BarryM - Key Lime - This is one of my favourite colours that I have used, I just love this colour and it is defiantly not a colour that I would usually wear especially as it is green.
 
OPIA - Primark - Silver - This is one of my favourite glitters. It is just a soft glitter and it isn't in your face. I really like to use this one as it doesn't look over the top.
 
NYC - Lights Camera, Glitter - Again here is another glitter. This has thick chunks of glitter in lots of different colours. I really like this as it has got so many different colours and I just love it.
 
Collection - Fruit Salad - Again here is a beautiful colour that is a very cheap brand that I feel a lot of people don't talk about enough. It is such a creamy polish.
 
Maybelline - Brick Shimmer - This is another good polish, I really like this one as it is a colour that I would never ever wear until I saw it. This is such a cute colour as its just like a bronze colour.
 
BarryM - Lychee - Last polish, this is one of my favourites even though it is a neutral colour. I just love this colour as you can have some nail art and glitter all over it and it will still look perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment