Pages

Wednesday 11 December 2013

A Nail Polish Haul | #O3

Here is another nail polish haul that I have decided to do for you all, I am sure you will enjoy this because I mean who doesn't love a haul. I do apologise for the terrible lighting for these pictures.

Rimmel - £3.69
Round and round in Circles
This is a gorgeous yellow colour that I have already planned what I am doing with this. Once I get my nail art kit I am using this to do some flowers and that with.
 
Maybelline Colour Show - Vintage Leather - £2.99
Mudslide Tote
This is such a pretty colour and nothing that I have in my collection. So I thought I would get it and that's why I just decided to get this one. I will wear this soon though.

BarryM - Textured Effect - £3.99
Princess
This is such a pretty colour, its pink and glitter. What more exciting can you get with a nail polish. I will wear this very soon as an individual nail. This is so exciting and it has such a cute name.

No comments:

Post a Comment