Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Tag | The Rainbow Tag

This is my rainbow tag. I have always seen this on blog posts. But instead of doing different make-up items. I thought seeing as this is a nail polish blog I would do a rainbow edition with nail polish. Also this post is very picture heavy.



RED
Avon - Cherry Choc
I usually don't like red nail polishes. But this nail polish is so pretty. I do really like it.

YELLOW
Rimmel - Round and Round In Cirlces
This is brand new so I don't know what this nail polish looks like on the nails. But I have decided to use this as it is the only yellow I actually own.

GREEN
BarryM - Key Lime
This is one of my favourite greens and BarryM have got some gorgeous greens. As they are gelly hi-shines they are perfect.

ORANGE
Nails Inc - Atomic
This polish is one of my favourite oranges. I love how creamy this polish comes across on the nails.

BLUE
Models Own - Blueberry Muffin
This is a pale colour, but it is blue. I really love this polish. It is like a subtle blue. I love this and models own is one of my favourite nail polishes.

INDIGO
H&M - Blue My mind
I know you are probably thinking "this is more blue, but it is a really deep blue. If you think about it. I really like this polish and H&M have got good nail polishes.

VIOLET
Purple - Nails UK
This is one of my favourite purple colours, I have no idea what brand this is called as it is unbranded. But this is such a pretty polish colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment