Pages

Friday 20 December 2013

A Nail Polish Wishlist #O5

Here is another wishlist,. I am loving these wishlists at the moment because I love seeing lots of new nail polishes.
 
Products Mentioned:
1. Sinful Colours - Easy Going - £1.99
2. B. - Rainy Day - £4.99
3. Bourjois - Ghost Lovers - £5.99
4. L'Oreal - Sex On The Peach - £4.99
5. Miss Sporty - Deep Wine - £1.99
 
Why I want these products?:
1. Sinful Colours - Easy Going - This is a beautiful pale pink colour and I love this colour because it is a perfect type of manicure colour. I think this is such a cute little colour.
 
2. B. - Rainy Day - I love this colour, it is just like a green colour. I cant think what this colour is actually called. I love how pretty it looks. I just wish  I could get this because I love this polish.
 
3. Bourjois - Ghost Lovers - This is a very odd colour that I would get, I really don't know why I put this down but I really like this. Its like a silver toned grey in an odd way.
 
4. L'Oreal - Sex On The Peach - This colour is so pretty and cute especially if you had a sun tan or some colour on you. It would be so good to have that on your nails.
 
5. Miss Sporty - Deep Wine - I love a colour like this and I literally cant wait to get this and put this on your nails. I wish to get this as soon as Christmas is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment