Pages

Saturday 28 December 2013

A Nail Polish Wishlist #O6

Here is another wishlist for you all. I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and got lots of amazing presents.
 

Products Mentioned:
1. In Vogue - Tea Leaf - £2.99
2. MUA - Amaretto Crush - £1.00
3. Essie - Sew Psyched - £7.99
4. NYC - Spring Tulip - £1.79
5. Rimmel - Boy you're so fine - £3.99
6. BarryM - Raspberry - £2.99

Why I want these products?
1. In Vogue - Tea Leaf - This nail polish is such a gorgeous colour, I think its such a bright colour that is just perfect to have just on your nails and maybe some nail art designs. This would be really good.

2. MUA - Amaretto Crush - This is the cutest polish I have ever seen. Its such a soft pink/coral tone colour. I really want to get this and they are so cheap polishes.

3. Essie - Sew Psyched - I love this colour its like an army green. This is just beautiful. I need to go and get this even though it is pretty expensive as Essie polishes always are. But this is next for me to go and get.

4. NYC - Spring Tulip - This is defiantly a spring colour to wear and this is such a cute girly colour that I would wear. I am sure by the name you can tell that its a spring colour as its called spring tulip of course.

5. Rimmel - Boy you're so fine - This is such a cool purple colour. I actually love this colour. I have never actually seen this in the Rimmel stand before. But I will go and see soon if I can get this.

6. BarryM - Raspberry - Now this is what you call a gorgeous colour. I think this is so pretty, its more of a red/pink colour. This
 

No comments:

Post a Comment