Pages

Sunday 15 December 2013

Nail Polish Collection - Miss Sporty #O5

Here is another one of my nail polish collections, this is Miss Sporty. I love this nail polish brand because it is so cheap and they have got quite a lot of colours.


Grape Fit
This is a purple colour which is really nice on the nails and its very creamy also. It is a pretty cute colour that is great with some glitter over.

Disco Tech - Clear
This is my only top coat that I use and I actually love the brush that it has got with the nail polish. It is really good because it doesn't gloop like some top coats that I have had before.

Blue Bath
This polish is such an amazing colour. I love this blue colour because its such a soft blue and its really cute. I love this and I know its winter at the moment but this will be amazing to wear. Also if you worse this as an ombre nail it would be perfect.

Indigo
This nail polish isn't actually called indigo but I really can't find what it is actually called. I love the colour though, its more like a purple/blue toned colour.

Cotton Candy
I think this is what it is called. This is such a gorgeous pink colour and I love this so much and I have used quite a lot of this polish.

Sparkle Touch - Transformers
I love this glitter so much it is one of my favourites. This has got so many good colours in and even for a glitter polish it doesn't take long to get off like other glitters. I love this and I will be using this very soon in a post.

No comments:

Post a Comment