Pages

Friday 6 December 2013

A Polish Wishlist #O4

I have got another nail polish wishlist for you. These seem to be going pretty quickly. I am really enjoying doing these things because once Christmas and my birthday is over with I am going to get some of these.

Products Mentioned:
1. BarryM - Textured - Ridley Road - £3.99
2. Accessorize - Exotic Bright Fire Crack - £3.95
3. Collection - Antique Rose - £3.19
4. Essie - Snap Happy - £7.99
 
Why I want these products?
1. BarryM - Textured - Ridley Road - I have seen s many effects of nail polishes that I really want to go and try them as they look incredible.
 
2. Accessorize - Exotic Bright Fire Crack - This has got the best name ever for a nail polish. I have to admit red colours aren't usually the choice that I would use as I really don't like red as I am sure you will realise when I look at through my blog. But it is pretty cool coral colour.
 
3. Collection - Antique Rose - This is one of my favourite colours of nail polishes. I just love this polish. I think this is a gorgeous rose colour. I really think I am going to purchase this nail polish next time I go into Superdrug. Even though I am putting myself on a kind of ban ooops.
 
4. Essie - Snap Happy - This is another red colour, I am not sure what is happening at the moment I have got a lot of red polish on my blog. I think Essie polishes are expensive but I cant really not put them in my blog, but as I like it they will be here.

No comments:

Post a Comment