Pages

Sunday 22 December 2013

A Nail Polish Collection - Rimmel #O6

Here is my nail polish collections for you, this is the rimmel collection.

Rimmel is one of my favourite brands that I own as you can see they have changed the actual designs of the nail polishes as the one at the left hand side is one of the first Rimmel polishes I got given to me.

211 - Delight
This is a light purple/lilac. I love this colour as its so pretty when you have got a suntan.

713 - Little Bo Peep
This is such a beautiful grey toned colour. I love this, I'm not usually into colours like this but I love it and I cant wait to use this colour.

193 - Black Cherries
This is such an autumn/winter colour. I love this colour I just cant believe how beautiful this is on the nails. It is so glossy and only needs about 2 coats.

844 - Out Of The Blue
This is another blue toned polish. I do have a lot of blue polishes to be honest and I haven't worn this yet.

307 - Round And Round In Circles
I actually bought this to do nail art with especially because I wanted to do flowers and it would be so cute. I can't wait to use this soon.

825 - Sky High
This is a green colour but the camera is showing it quite light blue. I haven't used this yet but I cant wait to use this polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment