Pages

Sunday 8 December 2013

Nail Polish Collection - Topshop #O4

I have got another nail polish collection which I can show for you. This is one of my small collections at the moment.
This is the Topshop nail polishes. I love these nail polishes. They are £5 and have got a huge range of colours. I love them.
 
Rainy Day
This is a grey toned blue. I love how this colour looks on the nails also this is so creamy. The name is so true because it is always raining in the UK - it isn't very exciting with the weather front have to admit.

Geography Teacher
Topshop have some brilliant names for there nail polishes. It does remind of a colour that a geography teacher would of worn. I have to admit my geography teacher wasn't the best she didn't like me ha-ha. Well I love this nail polish anyway, it is an amazing polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment