Pages

Sunday 1 December 2013

Nail Polish Collection - Natural Collection #O3

Here is another round of my nail polish collection and this time it is Natural Collection. This brand is sold only in Boots and have a good range of colours. The price is very reasonable at £1.79. I hope you enjoy the colours.


Rosehip
This colour is a gorgeous pink colour. I think this is my favourite of the natural collection polishes that I own. I really feel this is the creamiest of the nail polishes (yes that is pretty possible! ha-ha).

Topaz
This is the one nail polishes I am mixed about. I have no idea what is up with this polish. It just doesn't do it for me. I like the colour but when you apply it will take about 10 coats.
Lunar Haze
This polish is just like Topaz, but I only swatched it. I might show you when I get some nail wheels so you can see what it looks like. But I think it needs some more work with this one. I will of course try it again.
 
Antique Coral
I love this polish, it is coral with a few shimmer pieces in. I really like it. It is one of my favourite coral colours in the whole of my collection. I love this colour and hopefully have a post about this colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment