Pages

Friday 2 February 2018

My 2018 Nail Resolutions

I am so late with this post, I have no idea why this post has taken me so long to get round to writing this. But none the less it is here.
 
1. The untried year to be carried on with. This is the third full year that I have been doing the untried year for. I am currently on 150+ untried polishes used. I am getting through it slowly but surely, they are getting used.

2. To take part in more collaborations. This may include birthday or any event collaborations. This might be like national days like brain tumour awareness day. I have done that one before.

3. To do more nail art challenges. I love doing nail art challenges because it gives you a reason to do more nail art that I wouldn't usually take part or even think about doing. So I would like to do a few more if I have time in a few months.

4. To buy more indie brands - UK or American brands. I probably don't need anymore nail polish, but of course I am going to be buying more. I want to be branching out and trying many different brands.

5. To try and do more stamping. I have so many stamping products, I want to get more stamping polishes and this will be my main resolution this year because I don't want it to go to waste.

6. To try and do more on my blog. I am very behind on most things when it comes to this blog. I will try lots and lots to get better.

7. To use a variety of different nail polishes. This might seem strange, I am only ever using crème polishes. I don't have a ton of holographics or duochromes. So I will slightly get out of my comfort zone but meaning I need more polish.

8. To reach 600 instagram followers. This may be a lot harder because of all the algorithms. This is one of my goals, I would absolutely love to get to it. I know instagram isn't about followers but I would like to reach another milestone.

9. To try and take better pictures. I am always taking pictures on my iPad. It isn't the greatest quality of photos but they do work well. I am sure I will get better quality photos, it doesn't help how dark it is.

10. To get more kbshimmers. I need just so many more, I know I said above I wanted indies, but I will get lots and lots more.

No comments:

Post a Comment