Pages

Wednesday 21 February 2018

Monthly Haul | January 2018

Can we believe that I am late with this post, nope me neither ha-ha. But anyway here we are lets see what I bought in January.
 
The first 4 polishes of 2018 I bought were Ard as nails in the sale. I have Friday Fri-Yay, The Cabbage Cocktail, Commuter Hell and Sparklers. I have three BarryMs because they had an offer on, 3 for 2. These are all brand new, think the topper may have come out quite late in December. I have Blueberry Bon BonCoconut Cream and the glitter Whimsical Dream. I picked up two essies from feelunique. Essie Topless & Barefoot, this was January colour of the month. I also have Midnight Cami which is a deep blue. I also went to tkmaxx and picked up two polishes. Tkmaxx is one of my favourite shops to have a look at because you never know what you are going to find. I picked up OPI First Class Desires and Essie S'il Vous Play. I have three Primark polishes. Primark are always bringing out so many amazing polishes. I have Marine, Dolce and Sweet Plum.

No comments:

Post a Comment