Pages

Saturday 3 February 2018

Topic Tuesdays | #03

Again it isn't Tuesday, I am here with a Topic Tuesday. I am enjoying scrolling through the hashtag to see what everyone has to say about each topic.

How many polishes do I own?
 
At the moment I own over 1100+. I haven't fully looked at it. That may be super excessive. But I have no problem with it. No matter how many times I tell myself to go and not buy any polishes, that just isn't going to work. I am very nosey and always want to know how many polishes people own. I know people may say it is too many, some may say too little.
 
As long as you love nail polish and its your passion, as well as an addiction. There is nothing wrong with how many nail polishes you own. This does include my base and top coats. I also dislike it when people say you have too many. Well that isn't any of your business is it. I have had family members comment on that, but I just ignore it. Most people who I went to school go out and drink, take drugs and have kids. So that isn't me ha-ha. (I have no problem with people drinking or having children, but majority of people I was in school with have children soo).

No comments:

Post a Comment